Imagine the world’s biggest ship with the boldest thrills ever to set sail, plus all your favorites kicked up a notch to “double wow”. Indulge in all day-all night action (or relaxation) as you cruise the crystal blue Caribbean. For kids and daredevils of all ages, Harmony of the Seas® offers a “gravity defying, status-quo denying, electrifying expedition”. There’s an endless supply of food, drinks, sun & fun for the whole family. Come together, or do your own thing, knowing the kids are safe and having a blast. Guaranteed they’ll never say “I’m bored” aboard the Harmony of the Seas! The 7-day cruise departs from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida on Saturday, March 10, 2018, returning Saturday, March 17. Ports of call: St. Thomas, Virgin Islands San Juan, Puerto Rico Labadee, Haiti
It’s more than a vacation. It’s your family’s best adventure ever. Royal Caribbean International consistently ranks as the world’s top cruise line and the best for Caribbean cruises (for oh so many reasons). The Harmony of the Seas is the world’s largest ship and was rated best new ship when introduced in 2016. While your family soaks up the 360 degree cruise experience, you’ll be networking with peers and soaking up valuable tips to grow your practice and earn CE credits. Highlights of our dental marketing and social media course:
- Most new patients will now come from online – Learn effective methods to find, attract and book them.
- Are you missing the emotional connection? The secret reason why most marketing fails.
- Stop wasting your time with outdated methods. How savvy dental clinics effectively use social media.
- How you are losing up to 70% of your new patients and why they are booking with the dentist next door.
- The 5 “must include” factors that motivate patients to book.